Florida Realtor Disaster Relief Fund Application
- Question: Who is eligible for funds from Florida Realtors Disaster Relief Fund?
Answer: Eligible applicants are active members of Florida Realtors, staff of Florida Realtors and staff of the Florida Realtors local boards/associations.
- Question: There is an application for damage to the applicant’s Primary Residence and an application for the applicant’s Brokerage Office. As a broker, which one do I complete?
Answer: A broker may complete both applications, but not if both are at the same address.
- Question: What information is needed to complete the application?
Answer: Complete all sections of the application; you must include:
– Color photos showing damage (digital preferred)
– Insurance summary page showing deductible and coverage information; and
– A written assessment from your insurance company and an estimate to replace or repair damaged areas; include qualifying repair receipts to date and any additional information which may assist with describing your disaster and subsequent damage.
- Question: What types of damage are not normally covered by the Florida Realtors Disaster Relief Fund?
Answer: The following types of damage may not qualify for assistance from the Disaster Relief Fund: loss of or damage to outbuildings, cars, boats and recreational vehicles, pool and patio enclosures, pool pumps or pool equipment, blown shingles, personal property, landscaping including downed trees and debris removal, loss of perishable food, fencing, driveways and sidewalks, office signage, other minor damage, and loss of income.